Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas. . . 1 day to go

"Clarity will be a concentric circle today. You may feel trapped in a labyrinth, puzzled and perplexed, about a personal problem, predicts Ganesha. You may not be inclined to deal with unpleasant situations in the afternoon. You will exhibit your flair with words that may impress people around you, says Ganesha."  
--that's my horoscope for today, december 23,2010 
A different christmas awaits me. First, I don't know how we will celebrate this yuletide season without my second brother. To top it all, soon, blood-related folks (that unintentionally make my holidays tiresome) will invade my privacy. I know that I should be happy that they will visit us, but when you always wake up at 7 am on christmas vacation to babysit them, well let's just say that it puts me in a really bad mood.

Anyways, my sister will be here for a little while with my niece and nephew so I think this calls for a hiatus. . .
Ciao for now!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment