Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 01 on BC 2,3,4

BC #3:

01. A song from your childhood. Why?
A song from my childhood would be "Kaba" by Tootsie Guevara. I don't know, maybe because of its lyrics. The message of the song deals about falling in love and experiencing butterflies in your stomach. It also has a catchy tune. I remember singing it with my cousins ^_^.


BC #4:

01. Write some basic things about yourself.
I'm a graduating student (hopefully). I'm 15 years old, turning 16 this April. I have 4 siblings: 3 boys, 1 girl. And I'm the youngest. I live in the Philippines. I love anything kawaii and of course, PANDA!! I love to sing even though I don't have a great voice. My best talent which I can be proud of is my acting skills; I'm not that great, but I can say that I'm good. Did I already told you that I love pandas? I ♥ PANDA!!lol. I'm bad and I'm so mean but people think that I'm good. People think that I'm nerdy, but I'm not. I'm too lazy when it comes to studying and doing household chores. Wait, I'm not assigned to do any household chores but I know how to do them. I am compulsive. I like doing experiments with crafts. I'm shy when it comes to new people, but the opposite when I'm with friends. I'm not perfect, nobody is. WooH! I need to stop. That's all. Bye!
BC #5:

01.  If I were an animal, I would be a _____ because…
If I were an animal, I would be a PANDA because I love them! They look so fluffy. I also resemble one of their characteristics--- their LAZINESS..lol.. Especially tare panda. He's a Japanese Character. Here's a picture of him(?). 




P.S. Lss-ing with Train's Marry Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment