Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 02 on BC 2,3,4

BC #2
A song that reminds you of your most recent EX-boyFRIEND/girlfriend


LOL!! I don't have an ex-boyfriend. I don't even have a boyfriend. I'm a member of No Boyfriend Since Birth group. But if I have to choose a song, it would be Lucky because it reminds me of my ex-CRUSH,hihi.


BC #3
10 likes and dislikes
Dami naman.


10 Likes (in no particular order):

1. FOOD!
2.P-A-N-D-A!
3.Sleep time and Vacation
4. Chocolates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Travel and Sightseeing
6. Shopping
7. Novels (EBook)
8. Logan Lerman, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Patterson, Xavier Samuel, etc.
9. (♥)Family and friends
10. and I like YoU!! ^_^


10 Dislikes:
1. SUCK-UPs!
2. Sweet and sour foods partnered with Rice
3. Works that require lots of effort (Studying)
4. Washing the dishes
5. Spoiled Brats! (I'm one of them,, i kid ^_^)
6. One-sided conversations
7. Insects
8. Scars
9. Social climbers
10. Megalomaniacs (but I also struggle with superiority complex sometimes)


BC #4
2. If I were a color, I would be ______ because…


If I were a color, I would be periwinkle because I love how it looks. It like a combination of blue, white and violet.



I'm supposed to write lavender but when I googled it, some pictures showed a slightly pinkish tone like this one:
I have the same color of nail polish as the one above.




That's all (<----favorite closing remark ^_^). Bye!!
Ciao!!


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment